Sunday, January 15, 2006
Sunny Sunday.$BlogItemTitle$>
RJC came down to Cedar yesterday to have a friendly game with us. I was shocked to see so many RJC people when I walked into the school. I was late for 45 minutes. Have not been late for a long time already. Sickening. Shi Wen's call woke me up and Dad was nice to fetch me again. :D
I played four quarters of Goal Defence. I must admit my stamina sucks. I felt so exhausted during the third quarter that I think I walked a lot on court. I kept stepping on my opponents shoes too. Opps! It wasn't on purpose. All the Goal Attacks' movements were so beautiful. I better buck up.
Xinru and I were the shooters for the 6th quarter with the juniors! Wooooooohoooooo, I think there was a blue moon yesterday, as I missed two shots only and I put in more than five shots! Even I was surprised. I suppose Xinru and I were on form yesterday. Haha.
Miss Chng told us to study hard and make it to RJC next year, as she claims that "Cedar combined with RGS would be the best." I suppose she was referring to people like Ranjani and Malita. Hahaha. Even
IF I made it into RJC (that's
ALREADY impossible), I would at the most be a scorer or timekeeper! Man, that's so loser-ish!!!!!!!!
I wanted to go to Church today, but Miss Chng wanted us to go down to Kallang to observe the other schools' play. So we went down to support the netballers. I missed breakfast with them as I could not wake up on time. So I brought one packet of Ritz biscuits and cranberries as my breakfast. And I finished the entire packet, sharing a few pieces with the others only. Saw Miss Dan Dan! She's the coach for STC and we would be having a game with them on Wednesday, which is
four days away.
Tricocia and her friend, Valerie were there too. Was surprised when she suddenly came up to Malita and me. We went to shoot together, I think I looked most pathetic among the four of us. Anyway, they took the bus together with Jacinda and me all the way to Khatib Mrt Station. They are going for smoking marathon la. Madness. Didn't want to join them. I would be the only extra one that would be inhaling all the smoke and get lung cancer in the future! /=
We would be going down to NUS tomorrow for the Secondary Twos to get familiarized with the place. Haiyah, I wanted to attend the Literature remedial for fun sake.
Janine.
1/15/2006 03:28:00 PM;